We are committed to protect your privacy.
- Our site does not set any cookies on your computer at this point, but our server or WordPress might.
- Log Files like those used on other websites may be saved by our server bluehost.com to analyze the traffic to our webpages.
- On our own shopping site, when it is set up, we will strictly work with PayPal and will not keep or have access to your financial information.
- We will only retain your shipping information and e-mail to process your order(s) and will not sell or distribute any of this information to third parties unless necessary to fulfill your order.
- This information is stored on a local secured hard drive.
- We include links to, what we deem, trustworthy and reputable third party sites to support us and for information. These web sites have their own privacy policies like demonstrated on the link to the “amazon associates“page. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these web sites.
- Same rules as to the links apply to advertisements included in our sites
Please check on their sites for their policies.
- We may release your private information if required to do so by law. If served with a subpoena, search warrant or court order, we would provide the necessary information.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice.
Posts and articles on this blog are the research and opinion of the author(s) and we will not be liable for their content and accuracy. Opinions stated are as it says “opinions” and are, as long as they comply with our comments rules, believed to be included in free speech.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time.
Any changes or updates will be effective immediately upon posting to our site.
Please check this space regularly for any changes or updates
our websites and blogs are owned and administered by GGM Direct, Inc. ©